Thursday, April 7, 2011

37 weeks... and 13 days left!!

Well, reached one of the last great milestones today:  FULL TERM!!  Baby should be ready to make his appearance any day now!  I had a growth ultrasound this morning to check on his growth.  The tech started by giving me a really good shot of his face - I swear, this kid looks just like MY dad.  But I think he has SP's nose.  Which is good!  He was even showing off his boy parts again, making his daddy proud.

Baby D is still measuring behind, and his growth has slowed.  Not "too far" behind, but still behind.  He is "small, but not too small".  I am still measuring 32-33 weeks. This, in combination with low AF levels and weight gain (2lbs in 6 weeks for me) is leading my doc to start an induction on 4/20, having baby on 4/21, at exactly 39 weeks.  She says I'm favorable at this point, and any more progress that I make will only help.
So, unless Baby D decides to come sooner (which I hope he does, come on little guy - give me a break!) we'll be meeting our new addition in 13 days!

Less than 2 weeks!! Oh boy, is this going to move slower than molasses...

Can't find shirts long enough to cover the bottom of "the belly"!

No comments:

Post a Comment