Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Survey

Every Monday, us April moms-to-be post a belly pic and a survey on "The Bump"  Since my picture is the same as my last blog post, I'll just throw the survey up here.

SP and I spent yesterday morning walking around New Orleans with some friends, which was really nice.  We had lunch at a cafe in Jackson Square, which was delicious.  By the time I got home my feet looked like angry pufferfish, and my afternoon nap was glorious.  That is, until I was woken up by some contractions!!  They lasted almost all night long, but never got close enough to time.  Just another sign that Baby D is getting ready to make his appearance soon!!


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:
36w, 4d

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
+30

Is your nursery done?
Still need a rug and a trashcan for diapers!

What is your favorite piece of baby gear that you've purchased?
Moby wrap

Which stroller did you buy?
Chicco Cortina in Adventure



How many inches around is that bump?
42 at the belly button

Are you getting nervous?
More anxious than nervous!

Have you dropped yet?
Yep, baby was at -2 station on Thursday!

Lost your plug?
Sure have.  Right before lunch the other day, too - gross.

Any other signs that baby is on their way?
Been having ctx for 2 days now, on and off... some loose stools, nesting has kicked into overdrive!  At Thursday's appt I was 1cm, and totally soft.

Are you still working/how long will you work?
Nope. Just finished my spring semester of school. Now I just work on my house.

How do you feel in general?
Pretty good.  A little crampy but I have energy, I'm not really irritable, I'm not that sore.

What are you getting the most excited about?
Bringing him home and cuddling with him and DH

Do you have a blog?
clicky link

Any big fears or concerns?  I
've had no weight gain or growth in 5 weeks, so we're having an u/s to check little man out on Thursday.  Hopefully he's growing well, if not we'll be having him this coming weekend at just over 37 weeks!

What is in your hospital bag?
Just mine and DH's clothes so far.

Are you exercising?
Only if cleaning counts as exercise!

How many more days until D-Day?
21.  If he's not here by week 39, that's my induction date.

3 comments:

  1. 21 days! Ah I'm so happy for you guys :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was almost temped to google what "the plug" is but I am eating my lunch now so Ill wait on that one lol, love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! how fun that you have that community!

    ReplyDelete